Christmas Office Closures
The LGBT Youth Scotland staff team will be unavailable due to our December break, from the end of Friday 18th of December until Monday 4th of January. We wish you and your loved ones a very happy festive period and look forward to catching up in 2021.
During our office closure, we won't be running LiveChat sessions or responding to emails and text messages. If you are a young person who is seeking support during that time, please contact any of the following trusted organisations if you need to speak to someone:
- Childline is open 24/7 and you can talk to a Childline Counsellor over the phone, email or live chat. Visit https://childline.org.uk/ or call 0800 1111.
- Breathing Space Scotland provides mental health support through a phone helpline. Visit https://breathingspace.scot/ or call 0800 83 85 87.
- Hopeline is aimed at preventing young suicide and you can speak to them on the phone or over email. Visit https://papyrus-uk.org/hopelineuk or call 0800 068 41 41.
- The Mix provides advice to young people via a phone line, email support and live chat. Visit https://themix.org.uk/ or call 0808 808 4994.
- Samaritans are open 24/7 and they focus on suicide prevention. Visit https://samaritans.org/ or call 116 123.
In emergencies, please call 999 immediately.