Work with us!
It’s the dedication, passion, skills and knowledge of our team that makes a difference for the LGBTQ+ young people we work with. And that’s why we’re committed to supporting you to achieve your goals, offering a range of benefits and opportunities.
Are you ready to make a difference? Check out our latest vacancies.
How do I apply?
Click the “Apply now” button on the job page that you want to apply for.
If you are applying for more than one job then please complete a separate application form for each role.
When submitting your application please include an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
If you need support or the application form in an alternative format including large print, please email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
As well as a relaxed, friendly and creative environment where you can always be yourself, we offer a range of benefits to our team:
- Competitive salaries
- Up to 39 days of holiday – a minimum of 35 days for full-time employees
- Learning and development opportunities
- Up to 3-days of leave to volunteer for another organisation
- Flexible working options
- Access to our confidential external counselling service
- 4% employer pension contribution