Our youth team is here to support you, learn more about the services we have on offer!
What is youth work?
- Youth work is a type of support provided to you by trained adults.
- It will help you make new friends, feel more connected to your community, pick up new skills, and make positive choices.
Support from a youth worker to help you explore your sexual orientation or gender identity
Meet like-minded people in a range of different settings across the country – or online
Talk to a youth worker online at regular slots each week (Monday to Thursday)
Our online community for verified users, hosted on a secure, invite only Discord server
- It takes a lot of courage to come and chat to us about your gender identity and/or sexual orientation.
- We take that really seriously, and everything you tell us is confidential.
- The only exception to this is if you tell us that you or another young person is not safe.
- If that is the case, then we may need to tell someone who is able to help.
- We will always talk to you about we are going to do before we do it.
- We really hope that you have a good experience with LGBT Youth Scotland, however we always want to know if there is a problem.
- If you have any feedback about our services, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to make a formal complaint you can do this by emailing email@example.com and it will be investigated.
- Read more about out Complaints Policy