our fundraising guarantee
We promise to operate in line with the values of this code; to be legal, open, honest and respectful in all our fundraising. To promote these values, we follow the following standards:
- We will be clear about who we are and what we do.
- We will be clear about how you can make a gift.
- We will make it easy for you to change or stop a regular donation.
- If you want to stop giving, we will respect your decision.
- We will respect your rights and privacy.
- We have a procedure for dealing with people in vulnerable circumstances.
- We will hold your data securely.
- We will only communicate with you in the way you have asked us to.
We’re committed to making our complaints process clear and accessible. When we respond we will provide evidence based reasons for our decisions.
If you are unhappy with us in relation to fundraising, you can contact the Scottish Fundraising Standards Panel via www.goodfundraising.scot.